Thursday, June 30, 2011

The girl who read about the boy who lived

So I'm finally joining the human race.

I'm reading Harry Potter.

I got the first two books super cheap from half.com a while back. I wanted to wait until I finished The Hunger Games to start them. I just finished the first book, and I wish I would have done this sooner. I remember the first book coming out when I was in 5th grade, getting on the waiting list at the library, but being super ADD and not being able to get past the first 10 pages. I feel kind of let down since I already know some of the big plot twists, but I'm excited to read them nonetheless. I've already ordered books 3 and 4 from half.com, and I'm starting on book 2 tonight.

"The trouble is, humans do have a knack of choosing precisely those things that are worst for them." Oh Dumbledore, you could narrate my year.

No comments: