Wednesday, February 27, 2008

So, a blog

Maybe since I lack a social life/never write in my journal, it would be a good idea to keep a blog. Who knows, maybe my kids will stumble upon this one day and think about how weird I was (and probably still will be).

I've tried doing topic-specific blogs before, but they've never really worked out. So we'll see what happens with this one.

Anyway.

Maybe I'll start with today. Worked four hours (BYU Student Health Center receptionist), class four hours (Deductive Logic, Lifestyle Management, Intro to Anthropology, Intro to Biology), came home, had a huge salad for dinner (spinach leaves were on sale for $1.99, can I get a what-what), and a whole pint of Ben and Jerry's (New York Super Fudge Chunk, for the record)

I have homework to do, but it can probably wait until tomorrow.

No comments: