Tuesday, November 25, 2008

And there goes the semester...

I really don't want to let this thing die.

So.

This semester has been eventful, to say the least. No longer a math major, but a philosophy major strongly considering a secondary major with linguistics. Why do the things I have to be interested in have very few employment opportunities?

President of BYU Vegetarians. Still not sure exactly what I'm supposed to be doing.

On a personal note, not completely sure if I'm as much of a romantic as I once was. Certain experiences and situations have made me realize love and romance is quite overrated.

2 more weeks left in the semester, then finals, then Christmas. We have the next 3 days off for Thanksgiving break, and I plan on catching up on everything I'm behind in. I'm eating Thanksgiving dinner at my aunt's house. I'm looking forward to seeing family I haven't seen in who knows how many years.

There's so much and so little.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you and brad still dating?

Shelley said...

nope

Anonymous said...

that sucks.