Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Mix CD for a Missionary

So Brad told me that his mission president was fairly lax on the kind of music he and his companion are allowed to listen to. I really like a particular type of religious music; somewhere between MoTab and EFY. This is what I came up with for him:

  • Vocal Point - Nearer My God To Thee
  • Vocal Point - Praise to the Man (Vocal Point is an a capella group from BYU)
  • Sufjan Stevens - Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing
  • Sufjan Stevens - Transfiguration
  • Marvin Goldstein - Because I Have Been Given Much
  • MoTab - I Know that My Redeemer Lives
  • Tiffany Fronk - As Sisters in Zion (Brad really likes this song....go figure...)
  • 259 - Be Still My Soul
  • 259 - I Walked Today Where Jesus Walked
  • 259 - Woman, Why Weepest Thou?
  • 259 - Via Dolorosa
  • 259 - He is Jesus Christ
  • MoTab - Abide with Me
  • Relient K - Deathbed
I plan on making more...

No comments: