Friday, August 28, 2009

Provolone

So I flew into SLC on Tuesday, signed a contract with Fluer de Lis, moved in Wednesday, and here I am. It's a little pricey, but everything is way worth it. Also, I am currently eating a delicious hummus sandwich. Be jealous.

I'm still really looking forward to class starting. I'm also doing some pretty cool stuff next week. I signed up to take the Rosarch Inkblot Test for a psychology professor, and I'm getting $10 for doing it. I'm also interviewing for a position as a research assistant for something that I'm still not entirely sure about. Some professor's secretary called me and said another student reccomended me for the position, but didn't give a lot of information. If it's paid, I'll have to cut back on my hours TAing. We'll see.

I don't have a whole lot to do this weekend. Already bought my books and school supplies. The only thing I'm doing is making a gift for Tim and Cait's baby shower on Sunday. Speaking of which, I'm going to this adorable fabric shop on Freedom and 5th. Seriously, go there.

1 comment:

Caitlin Carroll said...

And what a great gift it was! I love them.