Thursday, April 10, 2008

Bad things for good things

So as I was walking to work this morning, I realized how that particular task is something that I do not enjoy, even in the least bit. If it were entirely up to me, I would not wake up at 5:45 am, walk a mile uphill to work in the cold, then get yelled at by sick college kids and their moms for 4 hours. So why do I do it?

Oh yeah, so I can get paid. There's incentive.

Brad and I have a picnic planned for the Saturday after I get home. We're going to Spiral Diner (best vegan/organic food you'll ever have in your life), getting a Hot Hummus Wrap and Savory Seitan Wrap, going to this park we always go to (not so much a park as it is a bunch of trees and a lake), eating the massive amounts of deliciousness, then taking a nap. I really can't think of any better thing to do when I get home.

2 more weeks, and I'll be on my way to the Salt Lake airport. This time tonight in 2 weeks, I'll probably be hanging out with Brad and my family.

Sometimes going through all the bad crap makes the good stuff seem so much better.

No comments: