Tuesday, July 7, 2009

seven weeks

I really, really, really, really can't wait to go back to school. I need to feel nourished by academia again. I also can't wait to be done with Purple Cow. This semester will probably be the easiest to leave for because I don't have to say goodbye to Brad this time. Buh, seven more weeks.

Ate today: golden grahams w/ milk; peach; chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream (added up to probably 2 servings); no sugar added moo bar; cheese quessadilla with black beans, pico de guillo, and sour cream

Active today: 20 minutes on treadmill; pilates 20 minutes; stretching 10 minutes; walking around various stores for a few hours

I really need to stop eating junk food so I can eat bigger quantities of healthier stuff.

1 comment:

Holly @ Domestic Dork said...

I was doing really well avoiding junk until Canada Day and the 4th of July. Ugh. Totally threw off my groove. I'm thinking of going sugar free for a while because when I indulge a little I end up indulging a lot.