Sunday, July 12, 2009

Vacation

So I have this week off from work. I'm going to Nauvoo, Illinois with my family for a family reunion. I'm pretty excited mostly to just get time by myself to chill and read. I'm not, however, looking forward to the drive.

I've also been doing so good with eating well and exercising. I've lost 7 pounds in the last 3 weeks. Go me. I average about .3-.5 pounds weight loss every day (I know I shouldn't be weighing everyday, but whatevs), so by the time I go back to school, I should be around 125. I also have a plan to lose another 10 pounds over the semester. 115 is perfect for my height, and I'm looking forward to it.

I've been taking quite a few vitamins every day, and I definitely think they've been helping me lose weight and generally feel good. Every day I take:
  • A general multivitamin (100% of vitamins A through E, iron, and folic acid, amongst other things)
  • Lutein (macular degeneration runs in my family)
  • CoQ10
  • Acai Berry
  • Vegetable multiplex
Exactly 50 days until the first day of school. Soooo excited.

1 comment:

Holly @ Domestic Dork said...

Ooooh! I have a product recommendation for you!
http://www.bolthouse.com/html/cs_green_juice_n.html

Love. It.

Also, have you considered taking acidophilus as well?