Saturday, March 29, 2008

General ramblings

So I feel way too lazy to type well-organized paragraphs...
  • I went to the mall last night with my roommates, and spent $60. Yeah, I know. But I haven't gone shopping this entire year (with the exception of grocery shopping), so whatevs. I got 3 bottles of Bath and Body Works body spray (Wild Honeysuckle, Coconut Lime Verbena, and Black Raspberry Vanilla), and 5 undershirts from Forever 21 and Shade. I've always been obsessed with undershirts, and I'm now becoming obsessed with those super long high neck cut stretchy ones.

  • We saw I Am Legend at the dollar movie. Not too great, but whatevs. I like the alternate ending much better.
  • I've been thinking about how awesome my tuition is. Seriously, there are a few things about BYU that I wouldn't mind changing, but studying here for $2000 a semester is not one of them
  • I wanted to go to the Festival of Colors today, but I have a huge project that needs to be done before Monday. Poop.

No comments: