Monday, March 24, 2008

Procrastination at its finest

I have a 2000 word essay due on Wednesday over a 250 page book.

Have I started the essay? No.

Have I read the book? About 40 pages.

Somehow I manage to get myself into these situations, but I always manage to get myself out (with a high B to go along with them).

Today was the first day this semester I walked to work without a jacket. Yes, 7 AM in Provo, Utah without a jacket. Sure I was freezing, but I won't let the weather win. It got into the 60's today, which was very, very nice. I'm afraid I'm catching myself wanting to skip class to take naps in the grass lately.

4 1/2 more weeks of class. Then I'm done with freshman year, and most of my general ed. I'm pretty sure I'm doing American Heritage online over the summer. Its $400, but my parents offered to pay half, so I think its worth not having to take the classroom version and count on the curve to keep me from failing. That leaves 6 credit hours of religion, then everything else is covered by my major/minor classes. Rad.

(I think I ramble too much. I should probably be reading that book...)

No comments: