Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Quitting work

So I've finally decided that my last day of work is April 15, which is the last day of class. Half of me really just wants to quit this job, and the other half actually knows I need the time off to study for/take finals. 7 finals + job = no bueno.

Being a medical receptionist seriously sucks sometimes. 90 % of the time it's fine; the patients are nice and the doctors aren't rude. But it seems like everyday someone feels the need to be a jerk to me because of something either out of my control or because of an honest mistake I made. I'm sorry we don't have any appointments today, please don't get mad at me. I'm sorry I forgot to give your patient your paperwork, I'm doing/thinking about 34923480 things at once.

But 3 more weeks of doing this, so whatever. I'll live.

No comments: